Toastmaster of the Year
Booking a reputable toastmaster for a couple is vital to ensure the smooth running of their special day. Once chosen, it will leave the bride & groom with more time on their hands for the important matter of getting married and greeting their guests.
Using their vast experience, a good toastmaster can relieve the pressure of the timings of the day and allow everyone to relax and enjoy whilst bringing a sense of formality to the proceedings. Please submit your entry based on the following areas of expertise.
- Describe your initial consultation with the couple
- Explain how you gain the trust of the couple?
- What is your involvement with the parents / family
- Describe how you fit in and advise the timing of the day with the couple
- How do you put the bride & groom at ease when you meet them on the big day?
- How are you different to other toast masters?
- How do you get most of your bookings?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 14th October 2019) and be based in Kent.