Wedding Stationery Award
Wedding stationery is such an important part of the planning. From the initial Save the Date card, through to the invitation, order of service, seating cards, table plans, and much more. It’s often the first thing family & friends see and makes a statement about the couple regarding their wedding day theme.
Our judges are looking for Kent based stationery providers to send in examples of their work, and your entry should describe how you match these points.
- Describe your product range?
- What are the timelines you offer couples?
- Do you create the designs yourself? If not how do you choose them?
- Can couples design bespoke items via you?
- What is your process for proof reading / sign off from the couples?
- Can the bride and groom buy your products on-line?
- What extra services do you offer?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 12th October 2020) and be based in Kent.