Wedding Venue of the Year – Something Different!
Wedding venues come in all shapes and sizes! Our Something Different category is for exactly that – if you are a beautiful barn, a marvellous marquee, a leafy Golf Club or a wonderfully quirky building, then this is the category for you.
Within your submission you must be able to demonstrate that you can fully cater for a wedding and all its requirements, including full insurance and staffing – size or accommodation doesn’t matter – but you will need to be the best at what you do, with testimonials to prove it.
- Describe your venue, size and reception options
- Describe the wedding ethos of your venue
- Tell us what makes your venue special
- How many guests can you entertain? (Sit down meal)
- If you have an in-house event organiser or wedding planner, how do they work with the couple?
- Please send us an example of a typical wedding menu
- Is the catering you offer internal or external?
- Are you registered to perform civil ceremonies?
- Do you offer accommodation and/or provide a private space for the couple to change/relax in?
- What special touches do you offer?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 14th October 2019) and be based in Kent.