Wedding Venue of the Year
You can’t have a wedding without a venue! Probably one of the most important decisions the bride & groom will make is deciding upon the venue for their special day. Should they choose a classic venue with beautiful grounds, do they want somewhere modern and chic and most importantly – what is their budget?
There are lots of amazing places in Kent to get hitched and the judges are looking for the venue that really ‘goes the extra mile’ for the couple.
This category is open to all businesses offering a venue option for couples, with or without accommodation, but who are able to accommodate at least 100 guests (sit down).
Your entry should clearly show pictures & details about your venue and cover the following criteria:
- As a professional photographer – why wedding photography?
- Describe your initial meeting/consultation process with couples
- Please describe the styles and portfolios that you can offer, along with indication of costs and packages available
- If a couple only has a limited budget, how do you approach this concern?
- Tell us about the photographic equipment you use and why you use it
- Tell us how you overcome any potential difficulties with weddings that occur in poor weather/light/environmental conditions etc.
- What back up plans do you have in place if you are unable to attend a wedding at short notice?
- How many weddings have you photographed within the last 12 months?
- What photographic associations/trade bodies do you belong to (please enclose certificates)?
- Please enclose your proof of professional indemnity
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 14th October 2019) and be based in Kent.