Events Team of the Year (In-House Venue Team)
This category covers the team of in-house venue staff that carefully organise wedding days.
Are you the BEST team ever, constantly striving to produce the perfect wedding that all couples want?
Can you tell us how you have gone over and above your duties to ensure that the day runs smoothly behind the scenes and how you delivered a high quality service to keep everyone happy on the day.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
- How do you present your venue to prospective couples and make sure that you can give them what they need?
- How do you ascertain their requirements and be sure that you can meet them?
- Provide your venue brochure and pricing structure
- When the couple have chosen your venue, how do you assist them with the planning stages?
- How many meetings do you have with them during this process?
- Tell us of an instance where your service has gone over and above the norm to ensure that the couple have the best wedding ever. What was the requirement and how did you provide a solution?
- Provide pictures of a wedding, together with testimonials
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.