Marquee Company of the Year
What could be more beautiful than getting married in the open air and stepping into a beautifully designed and elegantly decorated marquee or tipi? There is something magical about being outside on a lawn with your family and friends enjoying the day and the Kent countryside.
Our judges are looking to a marquee/tipi provider to prove why their product is the best in Kent and your entry should cover the following criteria.
- What types of marquee (s) do you offer? (Pictures if poss)
- Describe your initial consultation / meeting with the couple?
- Describe your site visit and how you make recommendations?
- How many guests can you cater for? (Standing & seated)
- What furniture and decorations can you offer and do you show the couple samples?
- Describe the catering you offer the couple?
- Why is your marquee business different from your competitors?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Friday, 6th October 2023) and be based in Kent.