Marquee Company of the Year
What could be more beautiful than getting married in the open air and stepping into a beautifully designed and elegantly decorated marquee or tipi? There is something magical about being outside on a lawn with your family and friends enjoying the day and the Kent countryside.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
Our judges are looking to a marquee/tipi provider to prove why their product is the best in Kent and your entry should cover the following criteria.
- What types of marquee (s) do you offer? (Pictures if poss)
- Describe your initial consultation / meeting with the couple?
- Describe your site visit and how you make recommendations?
- How many guests can you cater for? (Standing & seated)
- What furniture and decorations can you offer and do you show the couple samples?
- Describe the catering you offer the couple?
- Why is your marquee business different from your competitors?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.