Sustainable Wedding Company Award
This new category is open to everyone in the Kent wedding industry as an opportunity to showcase and validate the steps that you have taken or, are in the process of taking, to ensure that your business has sustainable objectives and ECO credentials.
Our judges are looking for businesses that have considered the benefit of making changes towards sustainability and who can demonstrate how these changes benefit both the environment and couples.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021). Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please.
Your entry should address the following points:
- Please describe your business
- Explain where you have made environmental changes to your business – demonstrating your processes before and after this change
- Tell us what prompted you to make these changes
- Outline your experience of undergoing this change and describe how easy or difficult it was to become a more sustainable business
- Demonstrate how you are promoting your initiatives to make your couples aware
- For the future – describe other areas of your business that you wish to make further changes to, and explain why
- Please supply images showing the changes that you have made, with notes as appropriate
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.