Toastmaster of the Year
Booking a reputable toastmaster for a couple is vital to ensure the smooth running of their special day. Once chosen, it will leave the bride & groom with more time on their hands for the important matter of getting married and greeting their guests.
Using their vast experience, a good toastmaster can relieve the pressure of the timings of the day and allow everyone to relax and enjoy whilst bringing a sense of formality to the proceedings. Please submit your entry based on the following areas of expertise.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
- Describe your initial consultation with the couple
- Explain how you gain the trust of the couple?
- What is your involvement with the parents / family
- Describe how you fit in and advise the timing of the day with the couple
- How do you put the bride & groom at ease when you meet them on the big day?
- How are you different to other toast masters?
- How do you get most of your bookings?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.