Wedding DJ of the Year
Let’s get the party started!
Once the formal proceedings have been attended to, it’s time for all the guests to let their hair down a little and have some fun on the dance floor! The personality of a wedding DJ can make or break a party atmosphere. We want to know what makes for a great DJ. How do you set the mood and make sure that all the guests – young and old, have a thoroughly fantastic night?
This category is open to all Kent based DJs. The judges are looking for evidence of individuals or companies who offer couples real entertainment that delights and impresses both the happy couple and their guests.
Please describe your act:
- Please provide photos/CDs or DVDs of your act
- Describe your initial contact/consultation with the couple
- Approx. how long do you perform for?
- When a couple book your company will it always be you who attends as their DJ?
- Explain how you interact with guests on the night
- Do you offer any special lighting effects or touches?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- What associations are you a member of? (Please enclose copies of all certificates including insurance and PAT testing)
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Friday, 6th October 2023) and be based in Kent.