Wedding Entertainment – Ceremony/Breakfast Music
This category covers harpists, string quartets, pianists, violinists, orchestras, opera singers and music that contributes to the ceremony and ambiance during the wedding breakfast.
Every couple has an idea of the music they would like when walking down the aisle, they often look for a different way to make the ceremony more personal to them.
This is your opportunity to demonstrate how you can make a difference and create the most romantic atmosphere during this important part of the day.
Please submit your entry and describe how you meet the criteria below:
- Tell us how you normally get your bookings
- Describe your initial consultation and how you help the couple choose the right music for them
- Please provide photos, DVD/Ds of your act
- Approximately how long do you perform for?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- What associations are you a member of, or what qualifications do you possess? Please include copies.
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 10th October 2022) and be based in Kent.