Wedding Finishing Touches Award
It’s all about the detail! Fabulous added extras and finishing touches really do help to personalise a wedding day and allow a couple to show their personalities to their guests.
This category recognises the value of small but beautiful finishing details. Judges are looking for entries from businesses that offer such items, which might include wedding favours, personalised crockery/glassware, cake toppers, memory books, post-boxes or children’s play packs – but the list is endless!
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
- Please describe your product, including your costs, set up and delivery times (if appropriate)
- Describe your ordering/consultation process
- Please provide us with a brochure/images for your product range highlighting how/if products may be personalised
- Please describe one wedding that you have provided products/services for in the last 24 months
- Please tell us why you think you offer the best choice of finishing touches for the couples of Kent
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 10th October 2022) and be based in Kent.