Wedding Florist of the Year
From a simple hand-tied bouquet to an exquisitely decorated church or venue, every couple wants only the freshest and most beautiful blooms to enhance their wedding theme.
We are looking for entries from professional wedding florists who can demonstrate an established track record of serving brides in Kent and who can demonstrate how they interpret a couple’s ideas and dreams perfectly.
Please complete the entry form and cover the following points in your submission.
- Describe yourself and your team’s skills
- Describe your initial consultation / meeting with the couple
- Tell us how many weddings you have created floral displays for over the last 24 months and please provide examples of your wedding work in Kent over the last 24 months
- Tell us about your professional floristry background
- Once you know their budget, describe how you meet the couple’s needs
- Are you a recommended supplier? If so, please provide details of the venue(s)
- What makes a couple choose your floristry over your competitors?
- What has been your most challenging bridal request? (Photos if poss.)
Please supply digital images of your portfolio when making your online submission entry.
We can confirm that subject to any future government guidelines, we will be accepting a physical floral sample for judging day- more details of which will follow closer to the time.
For this process, our judges will require one floral piece only, for example a bouquet, posy or table centre. As you will not be given access to the judging room to create any display feature, we ask that the piece provided is ready to view – either tied, in a vase or favoured receptacle or, it may be a small created feature set within a presentation box. But this must be 1 single item only please.
Together with your floral example, please also provide a note sheet for our judges to tell them a little about your creation and please ensure that everything you provide is clearly marked with your business name.
Memory sticks/discs may also be supplied with your arrangement, which again must be clearly marked with your business name.
Please note all items supplied for judging will be treated with the greatest respect but the organisers do not accept responsibility for any damage or loss and, in the event of any change to government distancing we reserve the right to cancel our physical judging at short notice, but in that circumstance you would be contacted by us immediately.
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Friday, 6th October 2023) and be based in Kent.