Wedding Photographer of the Year
We all know how important our photos and memories are to us in everyday life – none more so than those of our wedding day.
Our expert judges are looking for qualified, full-time wedding photographers to supply examples of their work that demonstrate how they make it a day never to be forgotten. All entrants must be able to demonstrate that they are fully qualified and work full time by supplying supporting documentation of all their photographic credentials.
Please tell us about you and your business and professional style and please include answers to as many of the following criteria points as possible.
- As a professional photographer – why wedding photography?
- Describe your initial meeting/consultation process with couples
- Please describe the styles and portfolios that you can offer, along with indication of costs and packages available
- If a couple only has a limited budget, how do you approach this concern?
- Tell us about the photographic equipment you use and why you use it
- Tell us how you overcome any potential difficulties with weddings that occur in poor weather/light/environmental conditions etc.
- What back up plans do you have in place if you are unable to attend a wedding at short notice?
- How many weddings have you photographed within the last 12 months?
- What photographic associations/trade bodies do you belong to (please enclose certificates)?
- Please enclose your proof of professional indemnity
Please supply digital images when making your online submission entry .
We can confirm that subject to any future government guidelines, we will be able to accept x1 album of your work to be brought in on judging day to accompany your Kent Wedding Awards online submission should you so wish. More details will be provided closer to the time of judging.
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 10th October 2022) and be based in Kent.