Wedding Jeweller of the Year
Choosing the right jewellery for your wedding day is so important, helping to beautifully compliment the clothes and theme of the wedding party. We are looking for jewellers who can bring good craftmanship, design ideas and beautiful alternatives to the wedding couple.
Please base your submission on the criteria below by demonstrating to the judges why you should be selected as the best wedding jeweller
• What is the price range of your wedding rings?
• What is the price range of other wedding accessories
• Where and by whom is your wedding jewellery designed?
• Do you have a retail outlet/boutique or are you mobile?
• Do you offer a bespoke ring design service?
• How do you ensure the couples choose the right rings?
• Describe how you are different to your competitors
• What aftercare service do you provide?
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021)
Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.