Wedding Venue of the Year – Boutique
Small is beautiful! Although some couples may choose a classic venue with beautiful grounds, others love the appeal of a smaller and more intimate venue in which to share their special day with their closest friends and family. This category is designed for the smaller and more intimate wedding venue (up to 120 guests, sit down), who are not able to accommodate the guest numbers of mainstream venues, but can offer an alternative, elegant and intimate space for couples seeking a smaller wedding venue.
- Please describe details of space available for ceremonies and your reception room options
- Outline the packages on offer to couples at your venue
- Describe the wedding ethos of your venue
- Tell us why you consider your venue to be perfect for more intimate weddings
- How many guests can you entertain? (Sit down meal)
- If you have an in-house event organiser or wedding planner, how do they work with the couple?
- Is the catering you offer internal or external? If internal please tell us about your menu options and provide examples
- Are you registered to perform civil ceremonies?
- Do you offer accommodation and/or provide a private space for the couple to change/relax in?
- Please provide example images
- What special touches do you offer?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 10th October 2022) and be based in Kent.