Wedding Venue of the Year – Heritage
You can’t have a wedding without a venue! Probably one of the most important decisions the bride & groom will make is deciding upon the venue for their special day. Should they choose a classic venue with beautiful grounds, do they want somewhere modern and chic?
There are lots of amazing Heritage locations in Kent to get hitched and the judges are looking for the venue that really ‘goes the extra mile’ for the couple.
This category is open to businesses that offer a heritage venue for couples – this could be a stately home, listed building or castle venue.
- Describe your venue, size and reception options
- Describe the wedding ethos of your venue
- How many guests can you entertain? (Sit down meal)
- Tell us about the history of your venue and it’s Heritage status
- If you have an in-house event organiser or wedding planner, how do they work with the couple?
- Please send us an example of a typical wedding menu
- Is the catering you offer internal or external?
- Are you registered to perform civil ceremonies?
- Do you offer accommodation and/or provide a private space for the couple to change/relax in?
- What special touches do you offer?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Friday, 6th October 2023) and be based in Kent.