Wedding Venue of the Year – Something Different!
Wedding venues come in all shapes and sizes! Our Something Different category is for exactly that – if you are a beautiful barn, a marvellous marquee, a leafy Golf Club or a wonderfully quirky building, then this is the category for you.
Within your submission you must be able to demonstrate that you can fully cater for a wedding and all its requirements, including full insurance and staffing – size or accommodation doesn’t matter – but you will need to be the best at what you do, with testimonials to prove it.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
- Describe your venue, size and reception options
- Describe the wedding ethos of your venue
- Tell us what makes your venue special
- How many guests can you entertain? (Sit down meal)
- If you have an in-house event organiser or wedding planner, how do they work with the couple?
- Please send us an example of a typical wedding menu
- Is the catering you offer internal or external?
- Are you registered to perform civil ceremonies?
- Do you offer accommodation and/or provide a private space for the couple to change/relax in?
- What special touches do you offer?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.