Wedding Venue of the Year
You can’t have a wedding without a venue! Probably one of the most important decisions the bride & groom will make is deciding upon the venue for their special day. Should they choose a classic venue with beautiful grounds, do they want somewhere modern and chic and most importantly – what is their budget?
There are lots of amazing places in Kent to get hitched and the judges are looking for the venue that really ‘goes the extra mile’ for the couple.
This category is open to all businesses offering a venue option for couples, with or without accommodation, but who are able to accommodate at least 100 guests (sit down).
Your entry should clearly show pictures & details about your venue and cover the following criteria:
- Describe your venue, size and reception options
- Describe the wedding ethos of your venue
- How many guests can you entertain? (Sit down meal)
- Please outline the packages on offer to couples at your venue
- How long have you held weddings at your establishment?
- If you have an in-house event organiser or wedding planner, how do they work with the couple?
- Please send us an example of a typical wedding menu
- Tell us more about your catering facilities
- Are you registered to perform civil ceremonies?
- Do you offer accommodation and/or provide a private space for the couple to change/relax in?
- What special touches do you offer?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Friday, 6th October 2023) and be based in Kent.