Wedding Venue Styling Award
The décor of a venue says a lot about the bride & groom, it can change a rather plain space into something quite breathtaking and magical. We want to hear from styling professionals that can turn bride’s dreams into realities.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
Our judges are looking for you to provide an answer to this important aspect of the day and will be judging upon the following criteria:
- How do you establish ideas, a preferred theme / scheme and style of day?
- How do you think your service enhances the day?
- How do you advise the couple on the do’s and don’ts?
- How do you demonstrate your ideas to couple (mood boards/drawings/past portfolios)?
- How do you select and recommend reputable suppliers and vendors?
- What makes your service unique and special?
- Please send an example or photographs to show your work and, ideally some before and after shots.
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.