Menswear Retailer of the Year
Today’s modern man also enjoys grooming, whether he is choosing a classic outfit or something very unique and stylish to him.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
No-one wants photos taken whilst wearing a badly fitted suit. The judging panel are looking for tailors / studios with a personal approach that offer great quality and choice but without the hard sell. Your entry should clearly demonstrate the following skills:
- Describe your initial meeting with the Groom (and Bride to be)
- How do you match an ‘item’ with the bridal colour scheme?
- How do keep the fitting fun but serious?
- How do you advise a groom what style suits him best?
- What style wedding suits do you offer?
- What accessories do you offer the groom?
- What size ranges do you cater for?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.