Wedding Entertainment – Musical Act of the Year
After your ceremony and wedding breakfast, music is the perfect way to celebrate your big day, relaxing in the company of family and friends. Your choice of music is an opportunity to have lots of fun and create a totally fabulous wedding experience for everyone invited.
This category is for all types of live musical acts, bands or singers that perform for couples and their guests.
The judges are looking for evidence of individuals or companies who offer couples real entertainment that delights and impresses both the happy couple and their guests.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
- Please describe your act
- Please provide photos/CDs, DVDs, memorysticks or YouTube links of your act
- Describe your initial contact/consultation with the couple
- How do you get most of your bookings?
- Approx. how long do you perform for?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- What associations are you a member of? (Enc. Copy certificate)
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.