Wedding Entertainment – Non-Musical Act of the Year
This category is for all types of non-musical live acts – from magicians and jugglers to dancers and comedy performers, but the list is endless!
The judges are looking for evidence of individuals or companies who offer couples real entertainment that delights and impresses both the happy couple and their guests.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021). Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please.
- Please describe your act
- Please provide photos/CDs or DVDs of your act
- Describe your initial contact/consultation with the couple
- Tell us how you work with the venue to create your act
- How do you get most of your bookings?
- Approx. how long do you perform for?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- What associations are you a member of? (Enc. Copy certificate)
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.