Wedding Planner of the Year
Everyone wants their wedding day to run smoothly and without a hitch but planning it can be a real headache. So what better way is there, than to call on the help of the experts?
Wedding planners are indispensable and can help couples organise their perfect day as well as save them valuable time and money. This will allow the bride & groom the time to enjoy the fun and excitement during the build up and on the wedding day itself.
For this year, our judges are accepting examples of work created over the last 24 months- as at our closing date ( Oct 2019 – Oct 2021) Within this time period our judges would welcome seeing both your early work and also, examples of your most recent work where possible please
The judges are looking for a wedding planner to demonstrate their knowledge of planning a wedding and your entry will be based on the below criteria, plus any other evidence you would like to provide.
- Describe you initial consultation and what are your charges, if any?
- How do you gain the couples & families trust?
- Describe how often and how you communicate with couples?
- How do you help couples come to the ‘right decisions’?
- Describe how you recommend / negotiate with suppliers and handle any commission on the couple’s behalf?
- What makes you special / different from your competition?
- How do you get most of your business?
- If you provide a customer satisfaction form, please enclose a copy
- Are you a member of any trade associations such as: UK AWP (Enc. Copy Certificate)
All entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months as at time of judging (Monday, 11th October 2021) and be based in Kent.